Don`t Cry My Lover - DBSK Are We Flying? <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9803502?origin\x3dhttp://l0vesickizm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
DISCLAIMER

you got me deeper than deep and i'm constantly blinded. i'm running around but there's no place to hide. i start to talk in my sleep, our souls are divided. why can't they forgive me these demons inside.

PROFILE

RACHEL WONG
sixteen ; 230392 school,year:
Haig Girl's [1998-2004],
Bartley sec [2005-present]
Religion: CHRISTIAN,
Bartley christen church

l0ves:
1.GOD,
2. MUSIC
3. SINGING
4. DANCING
5. READING






Arhives


~Hope for the future~....God's way!

Date: Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Time: 5/04/2005 07:20:00 pm

Well, exams are still coming but yea...I'm studying but havint time for myself...Well, I'm still praying 2 God 2 give me the strength and courage to bring my frens to TM, chruch, so that they can be believers in Chirst and be saved...Well, I'm doing my best..As for studies wise, I'm doing ok; Geo I scored an A1 and Sci; I believed i scored and A2 or A1. I'm working so that I can try to transfer out of my sch now...I realii hope I can get into TKSS...as it is nearer and more easier for me to go to sch...Well, here is where I end...I have 2 g as I have 2 study...so I can do well for my mid-years...


bb
xxUmixx